'The Wild' by Dinesh Boaz at W Fort Lauderale
With design as one of its main passion points, W Fort Lauderdale has debuted a limited-time photo collection by New-York based photographer, Dinesh Boaz to take center stage in the hotel’s halls.
‘The Wild’ is a four-piece, large-scale collection snapped by Boaz via helicopter, showcasing aerial ocean views of Key West, Miami and Hawaii. The oceanic motif of the glossy collection seamlessly complements the 517-room hotel’s understated nautical theme, and depicts how humanity encounters nature and its powerful forces. ‘We Came To Party’ illustrates a bustling boat party at Miami’s Haulouver Sand Bar, while ‘The Ripper’ captures the moment of surfers riding a wave in Oahu, Hawaii.
The installation is open to the public, whether you are a guest of W Fort Lauderdale or want to pop in to check out Dinesh Boaz’s photography.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 26, 2019 at 09:00 am (Tue)
- Mar 27, 2019 at 09:00 am (Wed)
- Mar 28, 2019 at 09:00 am (Thu)
- Mar 29, 2019 at 09:00 am (Fri)
- Mar 30, 2019 at 09:00 am (Sat)
- Mar 31, 2019 at 09:00 am (Sun)
- Apr 1, 2019 at 09:00 am (Mon)
- Apr 2, 2019 at 09:00 am (Tue)
- Apr 3, 2019 at 09:00 am (Wed)
- Apr 4, 2019 at 09:00 am (Thu)
401 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304