SENSE OF PLACE Exhibition
Sense of Place is an Exhibition of two artists, Carmen Smith and Robert Fehre, whose work explores landscape, architecture, & nature and the attachment to these subjects.
Through Photography and Painting, the body of work showcases the lines, shapes, colors, and simplicity of places. With these places highlighted, the subject can become important and trigger a sense of nostalgia, or remain anonymous.
Ever since visiting the New Jersey Shore as a child, I was always intrigued by the colors and warm weather the summer had presented. This infatuation only grew as I traveled to coastlines in South Florida and Southern California. TheView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Jan 24, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Jan 25, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Jan 26, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Jan 28, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Mon)
- Jan 29, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Jan 30, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Jan 31, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Feb 1, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Fri)
- Feb 2, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Sat)
- Feb 4, 2019 at 09:00 am - 06:00 pm (Mon)
Additional time info:
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday 9am-5pm | Tuesday – Friday 9am-6pm | Saturday 10am-3pm
Monthly First Friday Art Walk 6pm-9pm | Closed Sundays and most Major Holidays
We will open for Special Events as advertised | Please check back often for changes in our schedule | The Arts Warehouse follows the Delray Beach and City of Delray Beach schedule during inclement weather occurrences.
313 NE 3rd St, Delray Beach, FL 33444
Street parking along 3rd Street and 3rd Avenue is free. There are two public parking lots which are north of Arts Warehouse on 3rd Avenue. Arts Warehouse is a short walk from the main downtown areas and Pineapple Grove garages. PLEASE do not park in the dirt parking lot at the northwest corner of 3rd & 3rd as it is not a public parking lot.
The use of Uber, Lyft, and carpooling is encouraged.
MORE FROM Arts Warehouse
Feb 16 - Mar 16, 2019