2020 CurryFest954 Information:
Location: Oakland Village Square located 8250 – 8354 West Oakland Park Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33155
Date & Time: Saturday, October 3 | 10am – 7pm.
Vendor Load In: 6am – 9:30am
Vendor Load Out: 7:15pm – 10pm
Vendor Parking: Lowe’s Parking Lot
Vendor Booth Cost / Selection Payment
- Vendor Booths are $50 if submitted before July 30, 2020. $75 after August 1
- Booth payments are made if and when a vendor is officially invited to the show. Vendors will be notified via email if invited / rejected. Preference will be made to vendors whose products represent the multi-culture spirit of the festival.
- Non-Profit Community organizations are FREE, please use separate applications.
- Food vendors are permitted if they do not conflict with the food served by our plaza’s restaurant partners.
- Kid-friendly activities will be provided by Oakland Academy
- Other activities, TBD
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Vendor applications are accepted online only thru Oakland Village Square website, plazasunrise.com/CurryFest954.
- Regulation booth size is 10’ x 10’. Different size booths and/or alternative displays must be approved by the festival organizers
- On-line registration payments will be accepted via credit/debit card only (Visa or Master Card).
- NO EXPLICIT ART OR ITEMS ARE ALLOWED. NO DRUG paraphernalia is allowed. All items must be of highest quality, show good taste within the standards of the community and be subject to approval by the festival’s organizers.
- The CurryFest954 is a rain or shine event.This is an outdoor event that is naturally affected by weather.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather.
- The CurryFest954, Oakland Village Square, Plaza Sunrise Management and all affiliated organizations and sponsors are not responsible for any damage to vendor property in any way, including but not limited to damage caused by inclement weather.