Asian-Pacific American Heritage Celebration
Polynesian Proud Productions, Ronin Taiko, Natya Margo School of Dance and “Big Kahuna” Surf School bring the culture, food, and music of the Polynesian Islands and Asia to MODS!
This event includes:
- Moana Costume Contest –Dress up as your favorite character! Two winners picked daily.
- Polynesian Tasting Hut — Sample some tasty culinary Polynesian Island favorites.
- Ronin Taiko — Witness awe-inspiring energy filled shows featuring these large, majestic and powerful Japanese drums.
- “Big Kahuna” Surf School — Learn how to hang ten from “da Big Kahuna” and hear about the history of surfing and how it has evolved.
- Natya Marga School of Dance — Enjoy demonstrations in
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 11, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- May 12, 2019 at 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
401 Southwest Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
MORE FROM Museum of Discovery and Science & Autonation® IMAX 3D Theater
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019