Temple Beth El opened its doors in 1957 when its first service was held in a meeting room of the Hollywood Beach Hotel. At that time, the congregation boasted approximately 2 dozen families, all of whom had a vision – a traditional reform synagogue in the heart of Hollywood. Through the generosity and dedication of several of these families, Temple Beth El became a reality and grew into a focal point of Reform Judaism in southern Broward County.
1351 South Fourteenth Avenue, Hollywood, FL 33020
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE