Hallandale officially became a town on May 14, 1927. By that time there were 1,500 residents, street lights, and electricity in the community. In 1947, Hallandale was reincorporated as a city, and was allowed to annex land to the east. In August of 1999, the city officially changed its name to Hallandale Beach.
400 South Federal Highway, Hallandale, FL 33009
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE