In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock, the Summer of ’69 is an event that will take place on the entire campus of the Pompano Beach Cultural Center. We are seeking artist vendors that fit the theme of the Woodstock era — former flower children and lovers of the counter-culture! Vendors should provide products such as (but not limited to): macramé, beading, candles, incense, face painters, bubbles, jewelry, crafts, pottery, sandals, leather items, scarfs, t-shirts, vinyl records, instruments. Vendors are encouraged to have activities for the patrons.
- All vendors will be selected and approved by the City of Pompano Beach Cultural Affairs Department.
- All artwork/products must be handcrafted and originally created/produced by the displaying artist.
- Vendors will be provided one (1) table and two (2) chairs at a fee of $25
- Vendors will be provided with a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Vendors may bring their own table which lowers the fee to $20 but table must not exceed 6′
- Vendors are responsible to supply their own tent including any supplies needed for set up (i.e. table, table covering, chairs, etc.)
- Power is limited, therefore exhibitors must supply their own extension cords, which must be covered and taped down.
- Set-up must be fully completed no later than 3:00 PM for event staff inspection.
- Locations will be determined by the City of Pompano Beach Cultural Affairs Department and all location decisions are final. The Department reserves the right to change assigned areas at any time.
- No sales, use, or possession of alcoholic beverages or tobacco is permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting their own sales tax.
Deadline to apply is Friday, July 26, 2019 at 6 pm
Request a Vendor Application:
Dexter Smith, Cultural Arts Leader
Office 954-786-7875 • Dexter.Smith@copbfl.com