Nature Reformed Exhibition
Nature Reformed is a group exhibition of six contemporary ceramic artists based in south Florida.
The exhibition highlights the ways these artists are using the medium to create diverse sculptural works, beyond the utilitarian vessel. An additional thread between the artists is their acknowledgement of nature – whether using natural forces as inspiration, speaking on the fragility of nature, or depicting natural shapes in the works.
On view in the Front Gallery at Arts Warehouse, March 12th – May 1st, 2021. Admission is free.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 21, 2021 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 22, 2021 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Thu)
- Apr 23, 2021 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Fri)
- Apr 24, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
- Apr 28, 2021 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Wed)
- Apr 29, 2021 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Thu)
- Apr 30, 2021 at 10:00 am - 07:00 pm (Fri)
- May 1, 2021 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
313 NE 3rd St, Delray Beach, FL 33444
Street parking along 3rd Street and 3rd Avenue is free. There are two public parking lots which are north of Arts Warehouse on 3rd Avenue. Arts Warehouse is a short walk from the main downtown areas and Pineapple Grove garages. PLEASE do not park in the dirt parking lot at the northwest corner of 3rd & 3rd as it is not a public parking lot.
The use of Uber, Lyft, and carpooling is encouraged.