Eye of the Storm Event at the Museum of Discovery and Science
Hurricane season is around the corner! Learn all about this natural phenomenon and how you and your family can be prepared for anything nature throws your way.
- Interactive Demonstrations
- Live Air Cannon Missile Demonstration
- How The Weather Works
- Presentations by Hurricane Experts
- NOAA National Hurricane Center
- Explore Storm Center Exhibit
- Meet local TV meteorologists
Sponsored by: FIU International Hurricane Research Center and Get a plan, Florida Division of Emergency Management.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- May 18, 2019 at 10:00 am - 05:00 pm (Sat)
401 Southwest Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
MORE FROM Museum of Discovery and Science & Autonation® IMAX 3D Theater
May 11 - May 12, 2019
Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019