Please keep in mind that due to COVID-19, events should be verified directly with the organization prior to attending.
The Manager of Arts and Cultural Education is responsible for the overall management of the Education Department including the following programs:
• Cultural Educators Committee- a monthly forum for ideas, professional development, dialogue and exchange with other Palm Beach County cultural educators
• Arts in My Backyard Grant, an in-house program, which maintains the following objectives:
– On-going after-school arts classes in the Council’s headquarters
– Transportation-funded field trips to the Council’s galleries
– Monthly intergenerational Family Saturdays
– Arts integration school partnership
• Summer Cultural Camp Guide and Scholarship program
• Annual Art & Culture Educational Guide
• Liaison to the School District of Palm Beach County
• Teaching Artist Regional Certification through the South Florida Cultural Consortium
How To Apply To apply: Send a resume, a cover letter, and the names of three references to Search for Manager of Arts and Cultural Education, Cultural Council of Palm Beach County, 601 Lake Avenue, Lake Worth, Florida 33460 OR email@example.com and put ACE in the subject line. No calls, please.