Seeking a hard working and attentive Facility & Event Maintenance Worker responsible for event set-up/break down, technical assistance and maintaining a clean, safe, and professional facility. This is an hourly position that will require evening hours and weekends. It can evolve into a full time position for a candidate the demonstrates a passion for the organization, a strong work ethic, great customer service and an ability to be an active team player. Responsibilities include:
Event set-ups and removals (moving Tables, chairs, podiums, stage pieces, AV equipment, etc.)
• Maintaining the facility’s appearance and cleanliness. This includes, but is not limited to low-risk manual work such as moving portable furniture, vacuuming, mopping, trash removal, carpet cleaning, spackling/painting, light repairs, window cleaning, light bulb replacement, etc.
• Maintaining care and inventory of all facility equipment and supplies.
• Ability to hang, wrap, pack and safely transport artwork
Requirements: Previous facility maintenance and/or event setup experience preferred.
Do not respond if you do not meet these requirements:
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be available days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Some experience setting up sound, lighting or light tech for events
• Reliable, organized and self-motivated individual
• Must pass criminal background and drug test and prior employment reference check
• Must have reliable transportation, arrive for work promptly, complete all assigned tasks
• Must ensure all safety precautions and procedures are followed while performing duties
• Performs all duties while demonstrating outstanding customer service and professionalism
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to frequently lift, carry or otherwise move materials weighing up to 60 lbs. to accomplish cleaning, repairs and event set up and removal.
• Strong customer service, communication, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced, non-smoking environment.
Please send resumes to apply.
Qualified Applicants will be contacted with further information.