Thank you for your event submission on ArtsCalendar.com.
Our event submission guidelines:
- Location: Events must take place in BROWARD COUNTY ONLY. We no longer accept events for Palm Beach or Miami-Dade Counties. If you would like to post events for Palm Beach County, please click here.
- Lead Time: We request that events are submitted at least two- to four- weeks prior to the event's start date.
- Public Events: All events must be open to the public. Invitation/member-only events will not be accepted.
- Events Images: In order for your event to be displayed, you MUST include a PRIMARY image in .jpg format ONLY and no larger than 1 megabyte and 400x400 pixels. Your image file name can contain letters, numbers, hyphens and underscores (ex: artist_photo_shoot.jpg), but not special characters (ex: #, /, $, commas, or extra periods). Depending on the size of your image and connection speed to the Internet, the upload process may take up to several minutes - please be patient. Once received, your image will be formatted for display.
- Video: Our event submission form accepts video "embed" code and links as provided by websites such as YouTube.com. A video added to this form will appear on both the event detail page, as well as on our website's Video Central page.
- ArtsCalendar.com reserves the right to edit graphic images and submissions for grammar, style, and accuracy. Questions? Email: CoopMarketing@artserve.org.